This is super easy and fast!
What you need:
1/2 box penne pasta,
1/2 bag frozen spinach thawed
1 jar alfredo sauce
1/2 can tomato sauce
1/2 can of diced tomatoes with basil garlic and oregano
3 fresh mushrooms sliced
salt & pepper
What you do:
2. Add your mushrooms along with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to your taste.
3. Cook a couple of minutes.
4. Squeeze water out of spinach and add to the pan.
5. Pour in tomato sauce, alfredo sauce, and tomatoes.
6. Cook about 15 minutes on low.
7. Drain your pasta when it is done, add to the mixture and serve!