Sorry guys, but I don’t really measure ingredients on this one so I am estimating. Rest assured it will still turn out amazing if recipe is not exact.
What you need:
3/4 package spaghetti
1 lb. Ground beef
1 can spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 block cream cheese
1/2 cup cottage cheese
Tomato chicken bouillon
What you do:
1. Season ground beef in minced garlic, Italian seasoning and oregano. Drain.
2. Boil noodles till soft. Drain.
3. Stir Fry your noodles in a pan with ground beef, cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese.
4. Stir in spaghetti sauce and season generously with all seasonings to your taste.
5. Cover with shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with parsley, oregano and garlic powder.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes uncovered.