1. Heat butter in a skillet on low heat.
2. Add flour when melted and stir continuously with a whisk.
3. Slowly stir in milk.
4. Once all is mixed, stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Heat on low a few minutes, turn off heat and let rest as sauce will thicken.
What you do:
1. Prepare pizza crust and bake at 450 for 5 minutes and remove.
2. Prepare the sauce as directed above.
3. Spread sauce on crust.
4. Add spinach, cheese, and tomatoes.
Bake at 450 for 10 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.