What you need:
1 lb. hash browns
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1 can cream of chicken mushroom soup (yes, this does exist!)
1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
1/3 c. milk
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
For the topping:
1 cup cornflakes
1/4 cup melted butter
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all ingredients together except for the topping mix in a large bowl.
3. Spoon mixture into a greased square baking dish.
4. Topping: Smash cornflakes in a bowl.
5. Pour melted butter over flakes and stir together.
6. Spread topping over potato mixture.
7. Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.